Linda Wolski Memorial Grant
To download and print ***Linda Wolski Memorial Grant Form*** click here
The Minnesota Kindergarten Association is pleased to offer 3 professional development grants to support the registration fee for the Minnesota Kindergarten Association spring conference as well as the membership fee for the Minnesota Kindergarten Association. Applicants must be a current MKA member and will write a summary of ideas gleaned at the conference for the MKA newsletter.
Each proposal must clearly address all of the following guiding statements. Professional development grants will be scored using a rubric.
Grant applications must be postmarked by March 1.
Please state the following in a typed document.
- Describe your need for additional professional development.
- Describe how you will share the information gleaned at the conference with other staff members at your school.
- Describe a strength you have as an educator.
- Describe an area you would like to further develop in your teaching.
- Include a cover page with the following information:
Recipients will be notified by email. Recipients will also be formally recognized at the Minnesota Kindergarten Association Spring Conference.
For Linda Wolski:
Email grant proposals to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 1