Linda Wolski Conference Scholarship
The Minnesota Kindergarten Association is pleased to offer conference scholarships to support up to three individuals to attend the spring MKA conference. Scholarships will support the conference registration fee. Recipients are expected to pay the $25 MKA membership fee and volunteer for one MKA event. More information about the volunteer opportunities will be shared once once the scholarships have been awarded.
Each proposal must clearly address all of the following guiding statements. Scholarships will be scored using a rubric.
Please state the following in a typed document.
- Describe your need for additional professional development.
- Describe how you will share the information gleaned at the conference with other staff members at your school.
- Describe a strength you have as an educator.
- Describe an area you would like to further develop in your teaching.
- Include a cover page with the following information:
Recipients will be notified by email and will be formally recognized at the Minnesota Kindergarten Association Spring Conference.
Email grant proposals to email@example.com by March 1.
Two Kindergarten teachers were able to attend the 2019 MKA Spring Conference in Willmar without paying a fee for both days! Congratulations to Sara Edgar (Liberty Elementary) and Elise Molden (Lakeland Elementary). Do you want your conference fee paid? Is your personal budget strapped? Perhaps you would just like more money to spend on vendors! Simply apply for this grant and you could go to the next MKA conference for free!